The culture of Synqrinus is continuous improvement… both in terms of finding new and better ways to serve our clients with marketing research, and also in terms of supporting personal growth and development. We like our tribe to feel a mix of freedom and ownership as they find smart answers to today’s research questions.
We’re growing, and always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team in Toronto. In particular, we are looking for:
- Senior Research Managers – experienced in working with clients, designing & executing smart research projects, and creating meaningful deliverables
- Junior Research Managers – knowledgable in the principles of marketing research; comfortable with data and language; skilled in PowerPoint
- Research Analysts (data processing) – experienced with data manipulation and analysis in the marketing research field
- Software Developers (including co-op opportunities) – proficient in functional programming (particularly Clojure)
- Graphics Processing (full or part time) – image manipulation and creation to support survey stimuli needs
- Potential combo roles, based on your skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Please note that only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.